2010年7月3日星期六

Thank You

Just now I received a phone call from a very good friend, he say he want to say "thank you" to me. I was a bit surprise because I didn't remember I do anything that deserve that. So I asked for a reason, why did he say that? Then he replied, " Thanks for being a good colleague, good friend ..." I stunned for 2seconds after listen to that and asked him back "Have you been drinking?" This follow by a laughter, haha.

Actually, he was not drunk. He attended a motivation class this morning, inspired him to show appreciation (say thank you) to people that "help" him. Is my honour to receive this call. :)

"Thank you" such a simple word that we use everyday. However, when we want to say it to people that we really appreciate, such as parents, siblings, friends etc, it become so hard. When finally we have the guts to say it out, both parties feel awkward, although deep in their heart, they are happy. Is this Asian culture, which we don't simply show our feeling? Just like I still don't have the guts to give a hug to my parents!?

3 条评论:

Suraine 苏拉尼 说...

Just do it!
It is just very simple... ^^

**Shih Nyien** 说...

haha say is easier :D

mk 说...

Remember to say it with heart. Some routine thank you has no soul :D