2009年3月14日星期六

Bus Service 171 (3)

Because I'm really pissed off by the letter.
I reply with the letter as follow, haha not mean at all right?
Guess no more response from them, let's wait for 1 month :)

Hi Ms. Ang,
Thanks for the reply, after 1 month.
I tried to understand that the situation is under your control, but from what I see in the pass 1 month, I can't convince myself.
Bus 171 continue to be late, waiting time of 20 mins is normal, happen 2-3 times per week.
If the waiting time for that morning is 15mins, I will feel extremely happy for that day.

About the traffic congestion, etc, thanks for explaning to me. This "reason" did slip my mind, I just try to bring the problem up, hopefully something can be done at your side. Well seems like NOTHING can be done. I wonder how can the bus in Japan or Hong Kong can be so punctual. Guess this country don't have traffic problem!?

Just FYI, a lot of the passengers of 171 have find their alternative to get to their destination. I guess I need to find MY way to solve MY problem.Good luck with the under control situation.

regards,
SN

3 条评论:

mk 说...

It it happened consistently on the same day, for me maybe I can accept, maybe on a certain day traffic is worst, but if it is random, then hmmm :)

skypaul 说...

真的不可以得罪女人。。。

soo sean 说...

你你。。。很不够朋友。。。
部落格开张那么久也没有请我来坐坐。。。
幸好我自己来了。