2009年3月6日星期五

Detoxination Day 7

6 Mar 2009

Yesterday night sleep is not as good as I think, woke up ~2pm, because of the gas. Woke up again ~6pm (anyway is time for me to wake up too) to do big business. Anyway, still consider ok, as it was not torturing :)

Breakfast was again banana blended soy milk.
Lunch was vegitarian rice: steamed brown rice, long bean, chinese spinach (苋菜) and vegitarian fish.
Dinner was again 消化美肤蔬果汁 (~3cups) and also a mini chicken potato bun.

Feelings:
Still got gases, fart but not bloated anymore, actually the feeling is better compare to the pass few days.

Wrap up:
Today is the last day of the detoxination process.
Although it is not an enjoyable time, I did learn something.
I will continue with the vegi-fruit juice and also try to have healthy diet (high fiber), so that I can have output at least once/day. Hopefully, when time comes I can achieve 3-4times/day
I already planned to go thru the 2nd time in early April. :D

Atually that night, I don't have a good sleep.
Wake up twice in the middle of the night, gases.
But on the 7Mar, I went to toilet 4 times, wow.
And I know how good the feeling is to have most of the rubbish being thrown out.

1 条评论:

mk 说...

Yea ganbatei neh :)