2009年3月4日星期三

Detoxination Day 5

4 Mar 2009

Yesterday night had a better sleep than previous day, at least I didn't wake up middle of the night.
This morning did output like previous day, hopefully this will become a habit la.

Breakfast was again banana blended soy milk.
Lunch was mixed vegitable rice: steamed rice, pork, tau fu and chinese spinach (苋菜).
The steamed rice was a bit hard today, eemm, after that I felt indigestion.
Dinner was again 消化美肤蔬果汁.

Feelings:
As usual, I felt bloated during evening (same for the pass few days), but maybe I drink only fruit juice which is easier to digest, it didn't caused any gastric pain. Let's continue monitor.
Besides that, the rest of the day was ok. Just that after lunch, because of indigestion (I think), gases created in the stomach and fart lo.

Lessons learnt:
1) I read a book saying that we must be focus when doing big business. Woman especially very easy being distracted.
2) If the rice is hard, don't finished all of them, to avoid indigestion.

没有评论: