2009年3月3日星期二

Detoxination Day 4

3 Mar 2009

Yesterday night was not pleasant too.
Before went to bed, I already felt bloated and pain at stomach (not gastric pain). The feeling of needing to output but got stuck somewhere, eemm...
Anyway, I still went to bed and woke up in the middle of the night (~4pm), sigh, pain still no output. Went back to bed again and my alarm rang, yup was 6.15am, time to go to work.
At last, this time there were something thrown out, a little bit of something and also gases lo, felt better some how.

Breakfast was again banana blended soy milk. Then I went again to toilet, yup today got 2 times in small amount (好过没有啦)
Lunch was mixed vegitable rice: steamed rice, soy sauce chicken, cauliflower and chinese spinach (苋菜).
Dinner was again 消化美肤蔬果汁.

Let's not forgot I still consume my E.Excel product and fiber powder everyday.

Feelings:
Overall, besides the bloated and pain in the morning, the rest of the day was quite ok, less gases (really a lot lesser). Hopefully the following day will be better!

Lessons learnt:
Nothing wo

4 条评论:

skypaul 说...

近来你们都在练排毒功。佩服佩服。

**Shih Nyien** 说...

For own health, no choice.
How are you, brother?

skypaul 说...

like that lah. unemployed at the moment since mid of Feb. looking for job. hamik kai xiao or not?

**Shih Nyien** 说...

Aiyo, I heard about that. I will let you know if there are.
Good luck to you!