2009年3月1日星期日

Detoxination Day 2

1Mar 2009

Early this morning, I felt a pain in my stomach and went to washroom.
I guess yesterday healthy diet was showing the effect now, a lot of rubbish was being thrown out.
Although I have been drinking the vegi-fruit juice for 2 weeks, never have so much rubbish being discarded. This did give me some confidence to continue the detox program.

I prepared 摆脱便秘蔬果汁(~4cups) again as breakfast and lunch.
I can felt that my appetite was smaller today as I didn't always felt hungry as yesterday did.
I prepared banana blended soy milk (~3cups) for dinner as I think this drink should be easier to digest and I won't suffered at night. I like banana blended soy milk actually, very creamy, especially if I put more banana. But need to finish at once, becouse it will get oxidize and become brown colour.

Feelings:
I felt better today, especially after the morning output.
There were still gas and fart, but is less and not as smelly.

Lessons learnt:
Nothing learnt, maybe trust the nature and be consistent can consider a lesson!?

没有评论: