2009年3月5日星期四

Detoxination Day 6

5 Mar 2009

Yesterday, I went to bed with a bloated stomach, a little bit of gastric pain, and pain around belly hole. Actually, the pain around belly hole had been there for the pass few days and yesterday the level increased, sigh. I woke up 2pm, output a lot of gas. Then woke up again 6pm, at least with some output. Today was really a bit abnormal, the whole day, my stomach generated gases, fart and smelly. But, I went to toilet 4 times today, although is small amount. Really can't explain why!? Was it because I added some ginger in the juice, causing the gas and everything?

Breakfast was again banana blended soy milk.
Lunch was mixed vegitable rice: steamed rice, broccoli, cai xin and dried beancurd stick.
Dinner was again 消化美肤蔬果汁 (~3cups).

Feelings:
As mention, stomach got a lot of gas today, fart more than normal and smelly. But I think today I will get some good night sleep.

Lesson learnt:
Nothing.

没有评论: